17/03/2020 13:39
Ystalyfera 0 – 13 Cross Keys

Having not played since the trip to Cardiff Met. University back on 25th January, Ystalyfera were the only senior home side in Wales on 14th March when we entertained Dragons Region side Cross Keys for the very first meeting between the clubs. Ynysydarren was very wet and slippery, with rain limited to sparse showers. The ‘Fera kicked off towards the School end, with a slight breeze from behind. The Keys came forward winning the first penalty of the game, the effort being missed and Ystalyfera having to defend. From the back of a scrum No8 Steffan Jones made a break and the ‘Fera slowly cre.....

Other News
Page 1 of 18

YSTALYFERA RFC 2020-21 ❤️🖤💚 @ystalyferarfc
28/05/2020 09:01:54
Get in touch 🖤❤️💚 Thanks @PilipalaIt


YSTALYFERA RFC 2020-21 ❤️🖤💚 @ystalyferarfc
27/05/2020 14:56:40
Full house for our final farewell today to Phillip Bradley from us all rip big man 🖤❤️💚 we know you be at every game from above 🙏


YSTALYFERA RFC 2020-21 ❤️🖤💚 @ystalyferarfc
27/05/2020 12:18:41


CHUNKY 7s saturday 17th july 2021 @chunky7srugby
24/05/2020 15:07:07
@TrebanosRugby well done on the 1897 challenge from all at @chunky7srugby and @ystalyferarfc awesome work and we…
Retweeted by ystalyferarfc

Club Events:

No scheduled events upcoming.